RE: [ga] Chair business(as chair)

  • To: Roberto Gaetano <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>, "'GA'" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Chair business(as chair)
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 18:08:44 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Humor is always welcome. And sometimes silence is welcome also. Like the silence I am reading on this list with regard to Chair business.

  Let this post be an example. I can thank Roberto privately for his humor. So this post would not be official.
  But what I am really doing is trying to make sure that we have an OK on the Chair Business, therefor this post is Chair business or official. I would like to get some "me too" posts or a lively debate by absent that I will move on to our most pressing business and that is the list rules.

  If my next post is arguing a point with anyone it will be personal.
  I have multiple personalities so it should work.

  Eric
  As Chair

Roberto Gaetano <roberto@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
      Hugh Dierker  wrote:

    PS. do you need to capitalize chair?
  It depends.
  If you are talking script, yes. If you are talking money, no.

  (sorry, I could not resist the joke)

  Cheers,
  Roberto