Re: [ga] GA list and the GNSO council

Gomes, Chuck wrote:

Jeff,

I am not sure why you concluded that Avri did not answer your request:
She said, and I repeat, "I also believe that if the council is (to) get
work done, it is critical that the council list remain a council
member's list with posting only by council, liaisons and relevant
staff." I certainly do not mean to be flip, but I understand that to be
a 'no' with regard to your request.

People should say what they mean and mean what they say. Unfortunately this is email and the same rules don't necessarily apply. I usually find it is better to simply repond in one word answers and then launch into an explaination which means (or equals) no. So I would word this as follows,

Avri should of said "NO, I believe that if the council is (to) get work done, it is critical that the council list remain a council member's list with posting only by council, liaisons and relevant staff."

Thats a much better statement which conveys a consise ANSWER, followed by a detailed excuse or explaination.

Anyway Chuck hope all is well.

regards
joe baptista

--
Joe Baptista                                www.publicroot.org
PublicRoot Consortium

begin:vcard
fn:Joe Baptista
n:Baptista;Joe
org:PublicRoot Consortium
adr:;;963 Ford Street;Peterborough;Ontario;K9J 5V5 ;Canada
email;internet:baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:PublicRoot Representative
tel;fax:+1 (509) 479-0084
tel;cell:+1 (416) 912-6551