RE: [ga] Proposal: New Cross-constituency mailing list

  • To: George Kirikos <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Proposal: New Cross-constituency mailing list
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 16:09:17 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If I were a chair I would make the request for a seperate list to place people who do not get along well with others but who could do all the things you have mentioned.

  But since I am not a chair and this list does not exist except for trolls and essjays I cannot.
  tsk tsk.

  Eric

George Kirikos <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hello,

--- jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> INEG, INC. is a Delaware corp. Again that information
> is also available via a valid FOIA request. Please
> avail yourself of such at your convienance.

Anyone can search the registry of Delaware corporations online at the
official Delaware state website:

https://sos-res.state.de.us/tin/GINameSearch.jsp

A search for "IBM" or "Google" or "Yahoo" or "Microsoft" or any other
real Delaware corporation comes up with many matches. A search for
"INEG" comes up with ZERO matches. A search for "INE" comes up with a
lot of matches, none of them "INEG" in case one thought the tool is
broken.

Q.E.D.

In conclusion, and for the benefit of our newcomer Debbie (who serves
on the Wikimedia advisory board), "Jeff Williams" is something akin to
the "Essjay" persona from Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Essjay_controversy
http://www.roughtype.com/archives/2007/03/head_wikipedian.php

albeit not as infamous. Time to grow up, and leave the Dungeons and
Dragons era behind, via a new separate list composed of non-Essjays.

Sincerely,

George Kirikos
http://www.kirikos.com/

Building a website is a piece of cake.