Re: [ga] Proposal: New Cross-constituency mailing list

  • To: George Kirikos <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Proposal: New Cross-constituency mailing list
  • From: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 12:44:37 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

George,

I accept your attestation that you are not Josh Semper
and I apologize for having raised the possibility.

Perhaps now the real Josh Semper will let us know what
domain name system issues are on his mind.

best wishes,
Danny

PS. I do think it would be helpful to publicly discuss
the concept of rapid-takedown procedures (such as
those that were snuck into the proposed .xxx contract
at the last minute by the Intellectual Property
Community). I don't think we would want any such
surprises in the new gTLD rounds.