Re: [ga] Increased foreign attendance

Sotiris and all,

Your right of course Sotiris.  I believe Vint Cerf is the Chairman of
ICANN's Bod and he works for Google as a "Internet evangelist",
in Sr. Management.  I have spoken out about this being a COI, however
Dr. Dierker, our chair, seemed to be of the belief that such may not
be the case, and indeed he may be correct.  He also may not be
depending on some legal bars that may have been met.  However
such a matter is one that court of law would be the proper venue
to determine should a viable filing/complaint be brought.  So far,
no one has done so.  Maybe soon?

sotiris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> > Is it truly impossible in this forum to have a decent conversation?  I'm
> > no
> > prude, so don't worry you can't shock me.  But is this really necessary?
> > Is
> > there no moderator for this forum?
>
> When Roberto (and anyone else) tries to patronize us by making ridiculous
> statements that have no basis in reality, you better believe he/she will
> get a blasting.  The very gall to come out and say that Business doesn't
> have a voice on the BoD is absurd!  It's all geared towards Buiness
> interests... any idiot can see that!  Roberto is trying to spin the
> situation and quite inanely thinks nobody will notice!  So, when the
> patronizing bullshit stops perhaps we can have a proper dialogue, until
> then I will call a spade a spade.
>
> Sotiris
>

> > Debbie

"Obediance of the law is the greatest freedom" -
   Abraham Lincoln

ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827