RE: [ga] Increased foreign attendance

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Increased foreign attendance
  • From: jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 00:20:02 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
  • Cc: "'icann staff'" <icann-staff@xxxxxxxxx>, "'icann board address'" <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Debbie and all,

  I believe my question was an honest one and was ask politely.
As a matter of fact it is answerable and was ask by several
others on this forum without an answer.  Be aware however
I do not *expect* an answer from Threasa or anyone from
ICANN as that has been their modus oprendi for several years
indicating a lack of willingness to openness and transparency.