RE: [ga] Increased foreign attendance

  • To: <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>, <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Increased foreign attendance
  • From: "Debbie Garside" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 10:46:10 +0100
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

George

If ICANN ignored you and it cost them you need to ask why they ignored you
as it does not make business sense to ignore an expert community.  I suspect
it is because the message was lost within the tiresome screaming and
shouting that is constantly ongoing here.  Who can blame them for not
listening - I certainly don't.  I'm tired of it and I have only responded
for 1.25 days! When are the people in this forum going to stop? Move on!

Best regards

Debbie