Re: [ga] Increased foreign attendance

  • To: Debbie Garside <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Increased foreign attendance
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 23:55:08 -0700
  • Cc: Domains@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Debbie and all,

  If you will pardon me Debbie, a ring through someones nose, is hardly
an indication of lack of independance.  I have worked with several
Indian women business owners, scientests, non profit directors, whom
have rings through their noses whom were decidedly independant.

  And as far as "developing nations" is concernd in relation to
diversity, I believe ALL nations are decidedly "developing nations",
including my own, the good ole USA!  >:)  And in fact we have a
significant and growing number of well educated working poor or
financially challanged.  All one has to do is give Lou Dobbs a
view once in awhile. http://www.loudobbs.com/

Debbie Garside wrote:

>    Hi Ted
>
> I would say that Ginger would be an ideal candidate for funding as she
> is
> involved with disseminating information to less well off countries - a
> many
> for the price of one situation!  I'm sure she could also be quite good
> at
> volley ball but I looked fairly closely at the video and I don't see a
> ring
> through her nose with a rope attached which probably means she has a
> mind of
> her own.
>
> If you were devising an inclusion process for ICANN how would you go
> about
> including developing nations?  Or perhaps you think there should not
> be an
> inclusion process for developing nations?
>
> best regards
>
> Debbie Garside

"Obediance of the law is the greatest freedom" -
   Abraham Lincoln

ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827