Re: [ga] Increased foreign attendance

I repeat my main point: there is no logical reason to treat the numerous public differently from the numerous firms. Even if one accepts the dubious corporatist assumption that firms deserve representation separate from the people who compose them -- we don't after all let firms ('artificial persons' in the law of most states) vote in national elections, do we? -- I can't see why even under corporatist principles they should be treated differently.