Re: [ga] WGs/Lists and forums

  • To: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>, GA <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] WGs/Lists and forums
  • From: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 16:47:02 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Eric,

A suggestion... I am sure that you have noticed the
note sent to the GNSO Council by the ALAC liaison Alan
Greenberg:

At some point soon an ICANN Staff Issues Report will
be generated on the topic of Domain Tasting.  If the
Council moves forward on this matter a PDP will be
initiated examining possible changes to the current
5-day Add Grace Period policy.

It seems reasonable to me that list members should
(whenever possible) work in tandem with others in the
ICANN community to collectively address items of
concern.

This might be a good topic for a GA WG.