[ga] WGs/Lists and forums

  • To: GA <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] WGs/Lists and forums
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 13:44:24 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have a list of the following;

  RAA
  Whois

  That I know we have an interest in forming.

  I have the following that we may have an interest in forming;

  At-Large
  Registrants
  Registries
  ccTLDs
  gTLDS
  GNSO structure
  ICANN structure

  Please give me some discussion on which we really want. Let us assume we may be able to get four forums or sub-lists. Yes this is a positive development. ICANN public participation and our own names council are assisting us. As a whole ICANN is addressing the issues involved with lists and forums and I will be forwarding some of the posts here on the subject. We must be patient. We are on the right track.
  However within a few days I will strongly suggest leaders for the WGs. I will be considering all folks who post here and pay particular attention to those who hold positions that are not elsewhere provided.
  Now would be a good time to lay out what the parameters of each group would be, keeping in mind fitting it into the larger picture of ICANN.

  Eric

 Get your own web address.