[ga] Sub lists, alternate sites, seperate mailing lists etc etc

  • To: GA <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Sub lists, alternate sites, seperate mailing lists etc etc
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 12:50:37 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All,

  Arguments are well in place. It would appear that of those that care, seperate lists are desired for WGs.

  ICANN is of no help to us in this regard. Although I will continue to push - Next stop Kieren.

  Let us move forward. Please mention someone to be a foreperson of the different groups. Some of this can be done privately, with a coming out party when the time is right.
  The groups can begin here and then as they are formed move elsewhere as they see fit.
  This way we get a good look at the start and by getting together they can resolve the list issues to there mutual dissatisfaction (the nature of compromise and consensus)

  Position papers can be drawn up and then submitted here for voice approval. Keep in mind we can always lay out minority views. I am afraid that this is a bit like making sausage, the process may seem a bit rough at times but the end product is presentable - at least to a sausage eaters.

  Please give me further suggestions regarding the list issues.

  Eric