Re: [ga] Notification of Self Organization

I agree with George,
1) but I do not see the GA being used by constituency as a rank-and-file substitute to the CNSO
2) there is a missing registrant constituency, they want to create it. It is the normal place to do it, not to repeat the IDNO failure. Their constituency under formation uses the common place until they are acknowledged by the BoD as a constituency. The error is to discuss a GA Chair, but there is no propblem for them to create an tentative rNSO with an rNSO/Chair and rNSO bylaws.
jfc

At 16:12 16/03/2007, George Kirikos wrote:
Hello,

--- Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>   I strongly and urgently request that if there is any objection to
> this project that we be notified on this list that it be made kinown
> to this list no later than March 30th of this year 2007.

I'd repeat my comments from January, see