Re: [ga] Update: Judge Rules for Ousted Registerfly CEO

Hi Jeff,

The end is near according to the BusinessWeek article which said:

Naruszewicz, one of the two who had fired Medina and taken control of the
company, doesn't plan to appeal the judge's decision. "We lost and it's all
over," he says. "The company will implode in days and 1 million domain names
are going to be lost. It's a damned shame."

Given that Naruszewicz has told BusinessWeek that the company is almost out
of money and ICANN's deadline to correct the problems, a
UnifiedNames/Registerfly bankruptcy is imminent. In our opinion, a class
action lawsuit against Kevin Medina for alleged fraud and ICANN for
negligence is around the corner.

We are not lawyers and these are only our personal opinions. If you require
legal advice, you should seek qualified legal counsel.

Sincerely,
Ted
Prophet Partners Inc.
www.ProphetPartners.com