Re: [ga] More thoughts on a Registrants Constituency

  • To: Roberto Gaetano <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] More thoughts on a Registrants Constituency
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 23:08:57 -0800
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, icann board address <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>, icann staff <icann-staff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Roberto and all,

  Voices are good and necessary, votes and voting is better,
as in voting, a voice of many is known if not heard.

  What bothers me is that ICANN makes communicating
by stakeholders very difficult and unnecessarily so.  Why?

Roberto Gaetano wrote:

> I have a problem with the fact that most of the time when an organizational
> issue is put on the table, the conversation ends up in counting votes. Am I
> the only one who thinks that with this obsession on voting power we miss
> opportunities to make our voice heard?
>
> Regards,
> Roberto

   Abraham Lincoln

ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827