Re: [ga] Capture by a Self-interested Faction

  • To: "Roberto Gaetano" <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Danny Younger'" <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Karl Auerbach'" <karl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Capture by a Self-interested Faction
  • From: "kidsearch" <kidsearch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 08:43:42 -0500
  • Cc: <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/03/03/icann_registerfly_domain/

privatization of domain policy? hmmm.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Roberto Gaetano" <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "'Danny Younger'" <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>; "'Karl Auerbach'" <karl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2007 2:52 AM

I don't have the cristal ball, therefore I don't know how the Board will
vote the moment that a decision has to be made, but the only thing that I
can say is that Klensin's concern are known to the Board, who will take them
into account (along with all other contributions from either point of view).

As for o'com, I thought it was already reserved by the Irish Registry...

Roberto