Re: [ga] Capture by a Self-interested Faction

  • To: Roberto Gaetano <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Capture by a Self-interested Faction
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 05:03:15 -0800
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, icann board address <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>, icann staff <icann-staff@xxxxxxxxx>, "office@xxxxxx" <office@xxxxxx>, Bill Oreilly <Oreilly@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Kathy Smith <KSMITH@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Roberto and all,

  I believe Danny and Karl were trying to get you to state your
position as it stands now. If you are reluctant to say so, I for
one can understand the many reasons you don't wish to say
at this time.

  It may be that Bill O'Riley at Fox news will also have a
problem with "O.com" being given to the Irish Registry,
after all he has a more legitimate right to be given "O.com"
than the Irish Registry, and as I am fairly sure the Holly See
will as well, as some of Ireland is Protestant .  Of course as
Bill is a good catholic, I am sure he would donate "O.com"
to the Vatican...  Otherwise let us hope and pray the
Irish Registry is a Catholic owned and managed Registry
as well as being sufficiently reverent.

Roberto Gaetano wrote:

> I don't have the cristal ball, therefore I don't know how the Board will
> vote the moment that a decision has to be made, but the only thing that I
> can say is that Klensin's concern are known to the Board, who will take them
> into account (along with all other contributions from either point of view).
>
> As for o'com, I thought it was already reserved by the Irish Registry...
>
> Roberto

   Abraham Lincoln

ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827