Re: [ga] More thoughts on a Registrants Constituency

  • To: "George Kirikos" <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>, "Karl Auerbach" <karl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] More thoughts on a Registrants Constituency
  • From: "kidsearch" <kidsearch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 19:29:46 -0500
  • Cc: <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

any weighted scheme is too easily manipulated in my opinion. We complain corporations captured ICANN, well a corporation can easily register enough domain names to capture a domain owners constituency. Those domains may not even make sense. They could be serial numbers. Take several corporations with a plan and it's simple for them to capture and make any domain holder's consituency irrelevant.

----- Original Message ----- From: "George Kirikos" <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>