From: Danny Younger [mailto:dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2007 12:54 PM
To: Dominik Filipp; Nevett, Jonathon
Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ga] Registerfly & Data Escrow

Jon,

With regard to "reputable", I see that Eurid has put
forth a Registrar Code of Conduct -- see
http://www.eurid.eu/images/Documents/CoC/code_of_conduct_en.pdf

I am also reminded of this clause:

3.7.1 In the event ICANN adopts a specification or
policy, supported by a consensus of ICANN-Accredited
registrars, establishing or approving a Code of
Conduct for ICANN-Accredited registrars, Registrar
shall abide by that Code.

So, with the Eurid document as a guide, would the
registrars be willing to work on a comprehensive
Registrar Code of Conduct?

best regards,
Danny