Re: [ga] Open and transparent

  • To: "Hugh Dierker" <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>, "ga" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Open and transparent
  • From: "kidsearch" <kidsearch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 19:08:36 -0500
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thats how they get ICANN's ear. Skenzo basically promotes domain tasting and there are a lot of people asking if they are involved in click fraud as well.

based out of india and the stats the tasters are getting are through the roof. The domain tasters are even suspicious of the stats they are getting through skenzo.