RE: [ga] Why the .XXX Domain is a Bad Idea That Won't Die

  • To: "Jeff Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Why the .XXX Domain is a Bad Idea That Won't Die
  • From: "Dominik Filipp" <dominik.filipp@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 08:30:46 +0100
  • Cc: "General Assembly of the DNSO" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jeff,

I'm not sure either. But the source is being occasionally cited in
various articles over the tasting. It also corresponds to the commonly
known fact that .com domains are being far most abused among all others.
The only authoritative source are Verisign's and PIR's quarterly
detailed reports. But I can't find any newer Verisign's one than that
from the summer 2006...

Dominik