RE: [ga] Vote on representation first

  • To: Dominik Filipp <dominik.filipp@xxxxxxxx>, Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Vote on representation first
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 07:52:43 -0800 (PST)
  • Cc: ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Most important is go vote

If there are still some who like to vote:
signup is here http://www.pollingbooth.info/generalassemblysignup/

Password will be sent by email.

and voting is at http://www.pollingbooth.info

Eric

Dominik Filipp <dominik.filipp@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Jeff,

the "Voting booth" is a wonderful tool thanks to the Joop's enterprising
effort he has invested to it so far. He has brought a real system into
life without useless words and has proven himself to be able to be
dealing with it properly. I don't see a reason for turning over the
booth to anyone else.

Jeff, Joop is doing a real work in contrast to some of us.

Dominik