RE: [ga] is ICANN or is ICANN not?

  • To: "'JFC Morfin'" <jefsey@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'Kim Davies'" <kim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] is ICANN or is ICANN not?
  • From: "Roberto Gaetano" <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 23:11:52 +0100
  • Cc: "'ga'" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <lrosen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

JFC,

Thank you for your extended essay, that I read with interest.
Some of the things you write I agree with, some I don't, but I have no
intention to start a discussion on the many disagreements.
I only note that you did not answer the question, which was "What should, in
your opinion, IANA do in case ISO decides to reallocate SU [to a different
country]?"

Cheers,
Roberto

  _____