RE: [ga] North American Regional Registry/Registrar Gathering

  • To: "Trachtenberg, Marc" <MarcT@xxxxxxxxx>, Ken Stubbs <kstubbs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, JFC Morfin <jefsey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] North American Regional Registry/Registrar Gathering
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 16:30:17 -0800 (PST)
  • Cc: "'ga'" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for pointing this out. I was too embarassed to admit I could not find the information.
  I certainly would like to know more about the whole process.

"Trachtenberg, Marc" <MarcT@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Does anyone know where is there more information (dates/venue) for the North
American Regional Registry/Registrar Gathering as I cannot seem to locate it
on the ICANN site?

Sincerely,

Marc H. Trachtenberg