RE: [ga] Funding denied

  • To: Roberto Gaetano <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Hugh Dierker'" <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>, "'GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Funding denied
  • From: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 15:14:45 -0800 (PST)
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Roberto,

To which region should the GA apply for regional
status???  Or do you consider it wise to bust up the
GA into five regions just to meet the rather foolish
ALAC criteria that demands that a group be regional?

Why not simply do the right thing and properly fund
the GA?

regards,
Danny

=== message truncated ===