Re: [ga] RE: Whois more in detail

Quoting JFC Morfin on Thursday January 11, 2007:
| Kim Davis acknowledged that NTIA knows perfectly what ICANN does and
| interfaces with ICANN on a daily basis.

If you are referring to me, what I said on another list, is that NTIA is
fully informed of IANA's policy work on retiring country code domains
for countries that no longer exist.

It is disingenuous to construe that as saying "NTIA knows perfectly what
ICANN does" in the broadest context. Maybe they do, but I don't know so
I certainly wouldn't make that claim.

kim