Re: [ga] ICANN Board unanimously approves .biz/.info/.org registry agreements by 13-0

  • To: "Prophet Partners Inc." <Domains@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] ICANN Board unanimously approves .biz/.info/.org registry agreements by 13-0
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 04:34:33 -0800
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, icann board address <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ted and all,

  Good idea, although harsh.  However sometimes harsh measures are
necessary in order to be effective. As the current staff has shown itself
to be less than reasonably effective, releasing them of their duties is
best for all concerned.  My guess is though, this will not be done.

Prophet Partners Inc. wrote:

> Hi Danny,
>
> It's the end of the year. Perhaps, it's time for ICANN to fire the staff
> members who fail to do their jobs properly. This includes pruning the human
> resources department, which screened these incompetent people in the first
> place.
>
> Sincerely,
> Ted
> Prophet Partners Inc.
> http://www.ProphetPartners.com
> http://www.Premium-Domain-Names.com

   Abraham Lincoln

ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827