[ga] ICANN posts altered version of my request

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] ICANN posts altered version of my request
  • From: "Edward Hasbrouck" <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 08:10:06 -0800
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Less than 24 hours after I posted the latest article in my blog about my
16 May 2005 request for reconsideration, ICANN posted a version of my
request on their Web site -- but with misleading alterations, including an
altered date.

Details are in an addendum at the bottom of my blog post at:

http://hasbrouck.org/blog/archives/001192.html

There's still no clue as to whether the Reconsideration Committee failed
to make a report to the Board for 2005, or made a report in secret.

And of course there's still no action on my request for independent
review.

Edward Hasbrouck
<edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<http://hasbrouck.org>