Re: [ga] secret rejection of reconsideration request
- To: Edward Hasbrouck <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [ga] secret rejection of reconsideration request
- From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 23:41:25 -0800
- Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ACLU - Barry Steinhardt <Barrys@xxxxxxxx>, ACLU - Christopher Chiu <cchiu@xxxxxxxx>, icann board address <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>, "vinton g. cerf" <vint@xxxxxxxxxx>, Kathy Smith <KSMITH@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Michael Froomkin - U.Miami School of Law" <froomkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Organization: INEGroup Spokesman
- References: <457D6A0C.2757.A0FD7B@edward.hasbrouck.org>
- Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ed and all,
I would suggest you take this now directly to DOC/NTIA and ask for
a review. I would also suggest you take this now to your congress woman
in San Fran. I believe you have a good case here.
I will send this on to our lobbying group on "K" street in D.C. as
well as our members and see if some assistance can be effected.
I also believe your civil liberties may have been infringed here.
I also want to applaud Prof. Fromkin for his kind and considerate
defense of your request.
I believe Vint Cerfs remarks and responses were inappropriate,
and intentionally hurtful in a dishonest manner.
Edward Hasbrouck wrote:
> Since there was no notice that there would be a meeting of the
> Reconsideration Committee or that any of my outstanding requests would be
> considered during any of the ICANN meetings, I didn't go to Sao Paulo.
> Since I wasn't there to respond in person when they *were* discuseed, I've
> posted my analyis of the discussion of my request in the Public Forum at:
> Additional background information is available at:
> I remain, as always, available to discuss this with anyone interested.
> Edward Hasbrouck
> Edward Hasbrouck
Jeffrey A. Williams
Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 134k members/stakeholders strong!)
"Obedience of the law is the greatest freedom" -
"Credit should go with the performance of duty and not with what is
very often the accident of glory" - Theodore Roosevelt
"If the probability be called P; the injury, L; and the burden, B;
liability depends upon whether B is less than L multiplied by
P: i.e., whether B is less than PL."
United States v. Carroll Towing (159 F.2d 169 [2d Cir. 1947]
CSO/DIR. Internet Network Eng. SR. Eng. Network data security
IDNS. div. of Information Network Eng. INEG. INC.
ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827