Re: [ga] News from Sao Paulo

  • To: "Dominik Filipp" <dominik.filipp@xxxxxxxx>, <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] News from Sao Paulo
  • From: "kidsearch" <kidsearch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 08:23:40 -0500
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

There are way too many people involved in trying to legitmize domain tasting because they are making money on it. I don't know how Paul makes his money so not specifically him, but those that do make money from it appreciate his advocacy I'm sure. The moderater, Jahon, or whatever his name is continually throughout the document tried to keep putting things back into his perspective which was obviously biased toward legitimizing the practice. His attitude toward domain tasting was not objective. To moderate a discussion it should be.

Chris McElroy aka NameCritic
http://www.articlecontentprovider.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dominik Filipp" <dominik.filipp@xxxxxxxx>