[ga] Re: [ga] RE: [ga] Decision on proposed .biz/.info/.org registry agreements postponed until São Paulo meeting

  • To: <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Re: [ga] RE: [ga] Decision on proposed .biz/.info/.org registry agreements postponed until São Paulo meeting
  • From: "Prophet Partners Inc." <Domains@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 09:58:50 -0500
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Danny,

Considering the many trademark typos that are likely to be registered from providing such a list, would VeriSign be aiding and abetting a criminal activity? Would VeriSign be liable for each trademark violation that resulted? Bear in mind, VeriSign would be knowingly providing such a list and accepting money from selling it.

Please note that we are not attorneys and that this is only our opinion. If you require legal assistance, you should seek qualified legal counsel.

Sincerely,
Ted
Prophet Partners Inc.
http://www.ProphetPartners.com