  From: Hugh Dierker
  To: ga
  Sent: Friday, November 03, 2006 11:25 AM
  Subject: [ga] IDN

  Is this concept of crippling the Internet by use of none "english" lettering really just an urban legend. We all can conceive of some inconveniences. But I only can see solutions to the problems it may cause. Alas some rather expensive solutions.

  http://www.lohud.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061102/BUSINESS01/611020348/1066/RSS02

  What say some of you technical geniuses?