Re: [ga] Responses by .biz/info/org Registry Operators are Unacceptable

  • To: "Karl Auerbach" <karl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Danny Younger" <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Responses by .biz/info/org Registry Operators are Unacceptable
  • From: "kidsearch" <kidsearch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 18:54:56 -0400
  • Cc: "elliot noss" <enoss@xxxxxxxxxx>, "ga" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All points made perfectly. Again, consistancy. ICANN cannot choose to
dictate policy, social, and business issues in some areas and in others say
they are only a technical body without that ability when they do not want to
do something.

The game is rigged, plain and simple. That is not an attack. It's the truth
as I can see it according to the actions that have been taken and by those
actions not taken thus far.

So my question to any board members or staff members is "What do you believe
ICANN is responsible for and capable of where approval of new TLDs is
concerned?"