RE: [ga] price policy

  • To: "'Karl Auerbach'" <karl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Veni Markovski'" <veni@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] price policy
  • From: "Gene Marsh" <marshm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 23:01:12 -0400
  • Cc: "'Tim Ruiz'" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Prophet Partners Inc.'" <Domains@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Karl,

Yes, but - as you and I both know from first-hand experience - these roles
are not only what ICANN has done, but with the tacit blessing (or turned
backs) of both DoC and many "constituant" factions - factions whose creation
and design was encouraged and stimulated by ICANN to assure their dominance
of them.

And, due to the money driving the forces behind the scenes, no one in
Washington has been willing to ask the pertinent questions.

Gene...