Re: [ga] Court oversight

At 01:59 AM 10.10.2006 '?.' -0700, Jeff Williams wrote:
 Btw, some courts are very
well aware of what ICANN does, as Karl's suit clearly demonstrated.

I think that this particular case, if I remember correctly, was actually about the right of a director to documents of the corporation. That's a case, which I doubt will be repeated today, considering the fact that I don't remember the staff keeping documents away from the board. So, the court obviously knew what are the rights of the directors. I don't see anything specific here about what ICANN did.

Sincerely, Veni Markovski http://www.veni.com

check also my blog:
http://blog.veni.com