RE: [ga] Tiered (Variable) Pricing

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Tiered (Variable) Pricing
  • From: "Paul Stahura" <stahura@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 12:48:10 -0700
  • Cc: <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Karl Auerbach" <karl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chuck, they (these small TLD registries) knew that when they signed up.

Maybe they should not have proposed hobbled TLDs, or maybe they
shouldn't have been granted them, but they did and they were.

All these small registries have more than one registrar signed up with
them, don't they?

Are you saying that if the registry gets one more registrar (themselves)
all of a sudden they'll be killing it?

I agree with you that it is not that complicated.

On this rest of this subject I agree with Tim.