Re: [ga] Tiered (Variable) Pricing

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Karl Auerbach <karl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Tiered (Variable) Pricing
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 07:42:45 -0700 (PDT)
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All,

"Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    Karl,
Major snippage>>>

    The main point I wanted to make is this: when people refer to ICANN, they often mean ICANN staff and Directors when in fact it is everyone who is involved in ICANN processes and there are many within that broader definition who support a very regulatory ICANN.

  major snippage>>>

  Chuck

  Let us see; we recognized GNSO, now we have Staff and Directors.
  Excuse me but who else is within that broader definition????
  And do not tell me the people who are customers.
    Hmmmm

Sent from my GoodLink Wireless Handheld (www.good.com)