Re: [ga] Tiered (Variable) Pricing

  • To: kidsearch <kidsearch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Tiered (Variable) Pricing
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 23:40:20 -0700
  • Cc: "Michael D. Palage" <Michael@xxxxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, icann board address <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chris and all,

  Good questions Chris.

  My answers are given Michaels representation of the .coop registry
me thinks he may be feathering his own nest so to speak.  In any
event and self interest aside, tiered pricing, variable or not, seeks
to limit competition which is not healthy on the whole.  Nothing
wrong with self interest though.  >:)  Michael *might* better his
self interest if he advised his client ( .coop ) in more innovative business
methods/ideas to increase their revenues... Perhaps he can hire you
Chris, as a business mentor consultant for his client?  Than you can
present your "tiered pricing" consulting contract terms.  >:)