Re: [ga] Tiered (Variable) Pricing

What exactly is this flexibility and why, pray tell, does a registry need it?

Versign appears to have gone swimmingly well, making bucket-loads of cash, with a fixed fee.

No contract negotiations I have seen Verisign partake in have shown any concern for "protecting the reasonable expectation interests of existing registrants".

That's bullshit and you know it.