Re: [ga] Tiered (Variable) Pricing

Michael,

There can be no compromise on this issue.

Michaelʼs idea that &#8220;tiered pricing provides the registry with the
ability to allocate names in an equitable, non-discriminatory fashion, to
ensure that the domain names are being put to the best use&#8221; is
inherently discriminatory as it begs the question: who defines what
&#8220;best use&#8221; is for any given domain name?

Sotiris Sotiropoulos