Re: [ga] it must be a joke...

  • To: Karl Auerbach <karl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] it must be a joke...
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 12:51:15 -0700 (PDT)
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It has been in "ICANNs'" best interest to maintain no paradigm until about November of this year. One complies with fiatships and beauracrats by garnering favor - certainly not by compliance. OTOH with that said there exists a paradigm that Karl used well, but more importantly followed and those are the twins of Obedience to the law and maintenance of fiduciary duty.
  Had Postal stayed around perhaps we would have had a benevelont dictator for the last 7 years. But what we have had is a ccccc (country club community collective cooperation) making decisions to please their world view.
  But alas the more incompetent and non compliant ICANN remains the less they can interfere with the great coming and occuring events like Karl and Jefsey* and our militaries are involved with. Shucks // Google in China? Go figure Daddy.

  *Note the events are the people not the thing.

Karl Auerbach <karl@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Danny Younger wrote:
> "Of particular importance is ICANN's underlying
> philosophy regarding compliance

Yeah, right. I had to sue ICANN in order to get ICANN to comply with a
very clear provision of the law. I won, of course.

--karl--