Re: [ga] Network Solutions makes public comments on proposed .biz/info/org contracts

  • To: George Kirikos <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Network Solutions makes public comments on proposed .biz/info/org contracts
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 01:38:39 -0700
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, vint@xxxxxxxxxx, twomey@xxxxxxxxx, jeffrey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Geroge and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
stakeholders/users,

I agree Verisign's/Network Solutions submission is very well written
and well structured.  However I would everyone READS it's content
very closely.  Once done, it would be very interesting to see what
comments members of this forum might offer...  One might  also review
the archives of the task force referenced in Network Solutions offering
you reference below.
See: http://forum.icann.org/lists/pdp-pcceg-feb06

George Kirikos wrote:

> Hello,
>
> See their well-written document at:
>
> http://forum.icann.org/lists/biz-tld-agreement/msg00022.html
>
> Folks have until Monday to submit comments:
>
> http://www.icann.org/announcements/announcement-2-28jul06.htm
>
> The ICANN Staff will summarize whatever public comments are made, and
> aren't mind readers. If you want to be heard, please post before then
> (and watch for the emails ICANN sends you to authenticate your email
> address -- you need to confirm them, otherwise they won't go into the
> archived comments).
>
> Sincerely,
>
> George Kirikos
> http://www.kirikos.com/

   Abraham Lincoln

IDNS. div. of Information Network Eng. INEG. INC.
ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827