Re: [ga] FW: Fee for disproportionate deletes in proposed .biz contract

  • To: Elmar Knipp <Elmar.Knipp@xxxxxxxx>, Veni Markovski <veni@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] FW: Fee for disproportionate deletes in proposed .biz contract
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 18:59:31 -0700 (PDT)
  • Cc: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As we speak of paradigms, this exchange seem almost prophetic. Abrogation is somewhat polite. "Sell Out" is good for attendance but bad for a BoD concept.

  Therefor the "new" paradigm could possibly change the enigma of a false trump as in bridge or as in bridging a gap..

Elmar Knipp <Elmar.Knipp@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
  On Thu, 3 Aug 2006, Veni Markovski wrote:

> Yes, you can ask one Board member, but as I can't and shouldn't speak on
> behalf of ICANN, my opinion, and not guiadance (why do you need a
> guidance from a single board director???), would be given in a response
> to your previous message.

Veni,

your self-conception about an ICANN director seems to me, let it say it
politely, a little bit odd ;-)

If someone asks you about *your* opinion as an ICANN director regarding
ICANN matters, then it is in my view not the appropriate answer to say
"please ask the president". You are responsible for your decisions and you
have to give statements to your community; which BTW has voted for you.

To hide between the netiquette and other excuses is not what the community
needs here.

Best regards,
Elmar

| |
| knipp | Knipp Medien und Kommunikation GmbH
------- Technologiepark
Martin-Schmeisser-Weg 9
44227 Dortmund
Germany