Re: [ga] The Future of Domain Registry Pricing, if left uncapped

  • To: "Jeff Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "George Kirikos" <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>, "icann board address" <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] The Future of Domain Registry Pricing, if left uncapped
  • From: "kidsearch" <kidsearch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 09:55:48 -0400
  • Cc: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>, <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jeffrey@xxxxxxxxx>, <vint@xxxxxxxxxx>, "james tierney" <james.tierney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good point. Currently they want their cake and eat it too. They want to be
involved in restraint of free trade by the process they use to approve who
can run a tld and then want to say they shouldn't regulate elsewhere.

Pretty much looks like ICANN BoD members have a hard time deciding who and
what ICANN is or represents.