Re: [ga] .CM Wild-card

Brave developing world!
They found a way to make money with the Deliberately Nonsensical System (DNS). Great!
This changes me from the other TLDs where I get a Microsoft ad :-) and of the typos on domain names where I get another MS ad.

BTW a few ccTLDs do that for a long long while.

Now, what do you want - to start a US-Cameroon e-war?
All what ICANN can do (as for Chinese names) is to pretend this does not oppose the rules of the DNS (cf. above)
Cheers!
jfc