- To: ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [ga] Petition
- From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 04:44:31 -0800 (PST)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=hIV4oCO/FrSx3V6nWqC6mF26iXuZi7YVby+XKWfbYcPfGHT8Ya1cx3x+bDJ0wf72OT+1O0kCf8AFwUYkmGHCdMYXCWVYsW+FRVCqginRtSui2pg5YYywSbyMGPji/Tss6h800jOKp4Bhro871coFPNP4G2guVwBMfZxAHz5zeDA= ;
- Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Some interesting facts and questions regarding Danny's petition.
Very few women out of the 34 signatures to date. Only 34 signatures?
If Sotiris, Andy Gardner, Jeff and Joop can agree to it- why would Karl and Vittorio remain opposed by absence?
I reckon we should ask that old question; What if they threw a war and nobody came?
Brings words and photos together (easily) with
PhotoMail - it's free and works with Yahoo! Mail.