Re: [ga] Petition

  • To: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Petition
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 17:18:03 -0800 (PST)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Mr. Williams,

  I have some clients that are mad as hell. Not about censorship per se. But about you dogging their stock simply because they (google and microsoft) do business with China.

  On an ICANN level. Is Vint Cerf really to blame for lessoning of standards regarding free speech on the internet? Is the monopolistic pricing deal with Verisign really a communist cozy scheme? Should we shift our money out of the internet and over to oil?

Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Dear all,

I have started a petition at the following URL:

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/pricesup/petition.html