Re: [ga] Ombudsman Complaint filed

  • To: "Danny Younger" <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>, <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Ombudsman Complaint filed
  • From: "kidsearch" <kidsearch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 10:13:06 -0500
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I hereby formally offer ICANN my services as Manager of Public Participation
on a volunteer basis, IF I get to choose how to do my job without
interference from the BoD and IF there is some budget sufficient to reach
out to enlist participants.

I would be totally shocked if the BoD does not take the offer seriously,
since it would save them money. They probably have some sort of oath I'd
have to take to not do my job too well or something or cut that budget in
direct relation to too many members signing up, etc.

Chris McElroy
http://www.wholettheblogout.com (has the top 10 reasons the steelers will
win the superbowl)