Re: [ga] Synopsis of GA comments on new TLDs

  • To: sotiris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Synopsis of GA comments on new TLDs
  • From: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 13:48:18 -0800 (PST)
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Sotiris,

Thanks for the feedback.  I'll be happy to make any
required corrections and will post a revised version
accordingly.  We still have two weeks before the close
of the public comment period, so if the membership of
this list has any other concerns or is aware of
corrections that need to be made, please bring them to
my attention.

Thanks,
Danny

http://forum.icann.org/lists/new-gtlds-pdp-comments/msg00018.html