Re: [ga] lawyers

  • To: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] lawyers
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 06:23:39 -0800 (PST)
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It is a fair fool that counts his koo. Our time is coming and a wise man invests when the market is ripe. How many clients have sat accross from their lawyer or accontant or MD impatiently and said " i want it now" or for that matter with their Rabbi? And have been told "not yet". it is the epitome of hand holding and a patient task that requires discernment and care.
  And so i say to you "not yet".

Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Dr. Dierker and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
stakeholders/users,

One thing is for sure it will NOT be Joop ponying up the dinero $$ for
such
a legal action. Karl has already put his money where his mouth is as
have I
and our organisation. Seems some former GA members talk the talk,
but can't or won't walk the walk.

Hugh Dierker wrote:

> Joop, you learned scholar;
>
> Let it be understood that bravery and politics and acumen are
> critical here. But let it also be known that no legal action here in
> the USA is taken these days unless there is gain to be had. Sometimes
> vengeance, sometimes passion but mostly $$$$ or politics. Usually the
> big cases have an agenda down the road with an eye toward legal
> wrangling which brings about posturing to a point of compromise. Many
> cases are conspiracies where the defendant actually begs to be sued
> for logistical legal accord leading to resolution and therefor viable
> concrete and stable investment enviroments.
>
> Funny huh, but in fact the big civil matters here are more about
> settling things than winning. You see we (us crazy USAsian) will not
> plop down our dollar in investment in another unless matters are
> faretheewell settled and secure.
>
> So we must find a (wo)man with vision. And not your god awfull term
> "cajones" but dinero.
>
> The trouble is that it is far better to invest in Karls'
> inventiveness than legal cajones. If he does a limitted offering on
> anything i want to know! I will connect him with brother investors
> that are more right than left brain like my rich kin.
> (of course one must understand that i and he respect each other, yet
> our differences are used to test our mettle personally, we accept this
> intellectually but antagonists will harm us with it, yet in truth we
> battle in sophistry openly, a damn dangerous game, i do not invite
> upon the weak)
>
> But be very aware this theosis is debated in open quarter. Therefore
> as always it is soon to pass.

> Joop Teernstra wrote:

> combination
> vendors
> new
> >
> >>What will make these legal actions hard is the reality is that
> behind
> >>ICANN's trade restrictive policies stands (hands-off, most of the
> time )
> >>the government of a superpower at war.
> >
> >What you are missing is this: There is a threshold question whether
> ICANN
> >is acting as an arm of the US government or not - it's a binary
> question.
> >
> >If the answer is "Yes, ICANN is really the US Dept of Commerce in
> >disguise" then the question then becomes one whether the US has the
> >authority and whether they have exercised it properly. (And there are
>
> >some pretty solid rules about this, despite the claims of our Sun
> King
> >Nouvelle.)
>
> The question needs to be settled and then I would agree that perhaps
> it is
> time to test the solidity of those rules. That needs cojones. (anyone
> here
> on this list who wants to be lead plaintiff ?)
>
> I also agree that the question is now binary, even though it may not
> [...]

"Obediance of the law is the greatest freedom" -
Abraham Lincoln

United States v. Carroll Towing (159 F.2d 169 [2d Cir. 1947]
IDNS. div. of Information Network Eng. INEG. INC.
ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827

Yahoo! Photos